Re: portraits and permissions / was: PF Exhibits on 04 DEC 04

In a message dated 12/8/04 6:45:49 AM Central Standard Time,
wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I didn't know you were an expert on UK law ;o)

You are right. I am not an expert on UK law; however, I have an agent
representing my work in the UK, and I have never had a situation come up where I
would need a model release for my photos no matter where they were taken (if for
editorial purposes). And, it was my own stupidity not to read all of the posts.
I did not realize we were talking about the UK. So, perhaps the laws are
different there, but my agent has never expressed this.

Leslie