Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: PF Exhibits on 04 DEC 04

David Small - On the bus
Good portrait, although not very sharp. I'd be interested in the story
behind this picture. Did you talk to this man? Did he agree to this shot?

Taken on a N.Y.C. moving bus. Not an excuse,but that's why it's a little soft. I think he was aware that I was taking the shot. I didn't talk to him. his persona just cried to have me take this photo.
Dave