RE: PF Exhibits on 04 DEC 04

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 04 04. Authors

with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

              Dan Mitchell - Waiting

Nice study, I hope her ship came home, ours never did, the cargo went
missing!

              Christopher Strevens - Even Escalators are beautiful in our
town

I thought the pattern was nice.

              Gregory david Stempel - Heidi

Nice girl "Heidi".  Shows the affection the sailors have for their boats.
It's a lovely shot.  Thanks.

              Rich Mason -

The harbour looks packed with craft, and you have to be very rich to have
one of those.  Those Americans are very, very rich .... "meat every day in
America...."

              David Small - On the bus

A lovely character study, I wonder what he is thinking about.

              Jim Davis - Late Evening Fishing

Lovely reading of the pleasure of fishing:  only as a small boy did I do it,
now just occasionally watch, but it seems so boring.  But then it's the
hunting instinct!

              Leslie Spurlock - Caring for Flood Victims

A newsworthy story.  Nicely captured.  I hope you received permission to
publish?

              Laurenz Bobke - Bird Protest

Yes an amusing little piece - it is a pity that the bird is backlit, what
lit up the notice?  Is the bird a photoshopped addition?

Chris