Re: Review: PF Exhibits on 04 DEC 04

>>In a message dated 12/5/2004 4:37:15 AM Central Standard Time, elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Leslie Spurlock - Caring for Flood Victims
Another very good one!  Good enough for a Life front page, even.
Quiet, poignant, eye contact.  In B/W, with a bit more theatrical
lighting, it would have made Gene Smith proud.<<
Per-
Thanks so much! This is one of my favorite images that I did of the floods. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it.

Leslie
pbase.com/lscottpht