Help? Suggestions? Secrets?

Hello PhotoForum,

I could use some help from those experienced at shipping a number of framed photographs, please.

Fifteen 11 X 14 and 15 16 X 20 framed prints may need to be shipped from California to Arizona. I know the glass will have to be replaced by Plexiglas or acrylic, but beyond that, I don't know where to start.

Is one shipping company better than another? Do shipping companies have special boxes for this? Should each framed photograph be wrapped, or can I just put corner protectors on each photograph?

Any help, suggestions or shipping secrets would be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

Proverb