Re: First Fixes

Shyrell,

	You haven't much experience editing images (lucky you) and I think it shows :P I think the previous suggestion to download a trial version of PS is very good. It has the tools you need to quickly fix this issue.

	That said, given that the lab admits its their fault entirely, they should be fixing it for you, or at least sharing in the workload/expense.

	I just realised though, that if there are only a 120 images, there must be 6-10 of us on this list who should be able to edit it for you fairly quickly (10-20 images each). If you need to, please email me, and I will be able to do some images over the next fortnight (it's a busy time).

Best regards,
Deen
2004-12-02 08:29:44

--