Happy Thanksgiving

To all at PhotoForum - Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  One of the many things I'm thankful for is PhotoForum.   I've met many wonderful and interesting people and having a source for accurate information is a blessing.

I hope Andy and staff have a very special holiday and want them to know how much their hard work with PhotoForum is appreciated.

Marilyn