Re: Sleeves for Polaroid photographs

----- Original Message ----- From: <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:35 AM
Subject: RE: Sleeves for Polaroid photographs

Thank you, Bob. I appreciate your help.

Marilyn

>Polaroid photographs will be taken at a fundraising party. I've looked
for
sources for the sleeves in which the photographs can be slipped into and

given to the client, but I haven't been able to find any, yet.

Marilyn

I would recommend Secol products. A very helpful manufacturer.

I'm not sure if it's "Sleeves" or "Pockets" you are after but the links
follow.
http://www.secol.co.uk/SLEEVES.HTM
http://www.secol.co.uk/POCKETS.HTM

Personally I use them (still ;o) for thier Tecs (slide protection).

Bob

INTRODUCTORY OFFER! Tiscali Business Broadband for £15.99!

http://www.tiscali-business.co.uk/broadband/?code=ZZ-MS-12KC