Re: Sleeves for Polaroid photographs

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: Sleeves for Polaroid photographs

Thank you for your help and suggestion, Doug.

I appreciate it very much.

Marilyn

I think you want a cardboard Folio to insert the photo.......plain or themed design......

Tap-Loomis makes a line sized to hold the various polaroids........try the camera store where you buy your polaroid film or one of the many online camera stores............

Be smart and "advertise" on the back of each folio.........doug

Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Photoforum Members,

Polaroid photographs will be taken at a fundraising party. I've looked for
sources for the sleeves in which the photographs can be slipped into and
given to the client, but I haven't been able to find any, yet.

Can anyone help me, please, and direct me to a source for these sleeves?

Thank you,

Marilyn