Re: Gallery Review

Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Cunningham, Bury me not...: For me, easily the best one this
week. Would like to see it as a large print, platinum, in the
classical American Landscape tradition (of which I´m a great admirer).

Platinum?!  I wish!  It's hard enough to get chemicals for cyanotypes in Egypt.  But, it would look good, you're right.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!