RE: Kind of a funny story about ghosthunting - FYI

Andy,

Great article.  I recall a friend's experience with a Polaroid picture
he took at a party in a house that was thought to be haunted. There was
a stranger "who wasn't at the party" in a photo of a group of people. He
looked kind of transparent like a double-exposure.  Nobody could figure
out how it happened.  The camera wasn't able to make double exposures.
Is there a "trick" specific to Polaroid materials that allows ghost-like
artifacts?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.