Re: My Photos

Well, I like the simplicity of the site although some visitors may find the main header 'The page cannot be displayed" unwelcoming. True artists though will realize this entire page and the way it mimics a dns error is actually an artistic statement. Of course art cannot be displayed since it is not a tangible thing but rather a perception.

The lone image (a curled piece of paper with a blue 'i' on it) again speaks volumes. Not only is it technically sound (exposure and sharpness etc.) but compositionally its starkness and uniformity are a slap to the rigidity and formality of so much of what is passed off as 'art'.

A very creative site indeed and one which I am recommending all my students visit immediately before it is replaced with the regular old galleries and the like.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy A. Holmes (W8TAH)" <w8tah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have updated my personal site with some pictures from this summer, as well as a basic portfolio. Please stop by and check them out. I highly value your comments and critiques.