My Photos

Good Morning everyone:

I have updated my personal site with some pictures from this summer, as well as a basic portfolio. Please stop by and check them out. I highly value your comments and critiques.

The site URL is http://www.w8tah.us/photography

I am having a bit of a problem with my webserver, so if you get rejected when you try to view the pictures, Try again in an hour or two, and I will have reset the server by then (hopefully)

Timothy A. Holmes
Fine Light Photography