Re: Need some advice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Srinivasa" <photo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: Need some advice

You did a nice job for this gentleman. Lots of very nice poses for him to choose from. The only suggestion I can make - and it just repeats advice all ready given, is a little more light needs to be on his face so the shadows are gone or lessened.

The sign showing (especially saying "sold") isn't bad, but could be put more in the background, perhaps. Does he have any taller poles to put the sign on? That way the sign could be shown, but put more in the background and less obvious.

Will you have another opportunity to retake some photographs?

As I first said, your client should be able to pick a nice shot from all that you have provided him with. You did good {:->

Take Care,

Marilyn