Re: OFF TOPIC: beware when a foreigner or when on trip (translations)

Love Peeter,

You said it short and pregnant: one wall free English for runaways.
Works especially with handy.

So I make me nothing you nothing out of the dust.
Have a Nice partyday!

Greetings from Budland,
Walter

PS
"Liebe/r" = dear; "prägnant" = apt, well put;
"ein-wand-frei" = nothing to say against, perfect";
"fort-geschritten" =  gone ahead, progressed,
advanced; "handy" = mobile phone]