Re: PF Exhibits on 24 OCT 04 -- Better late than never (well that'sdebatable)

> Thanks UnBop, I gave a crop of sorts, and it _does_ make things
somewhat more interesting. Not too sure if the impact is very much
more lasting though. Besides, when I shot it, I had only the one lens
with me...

> Do you reckon you could crop as you would and email me privately?

Hameed.
I tried a different crop.
http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/tempery/hameed-2.jpg

Actually, I liked the image already, apart from the too-white building
(?) in the middle ...

Bob