Re: Review

Peeter Vissak - Traffic light

This doesn't work for me. Maybe a more interesting car, a Lamborghini or something, would rescue it, but it seems somewhat anemic and maybe a bit contrived. Also, it's awkward compositionally.

Jeff!

Thanx for opinion!

It would be easy to say that this thing didn't work for me either. But it would be a lie, because I stopped it in purpose.
Now, another thought. What, if I say that the pic is shot with a Leaf Valeo 22? Would it be more catching?
Of course it's not. So . . . (sigh)

But what I think the composition is OK.

Peeter
---