From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of trevor cunningham
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 1:50 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: NGS Photography Workshops

I looked over the Egypt expidition, and it looked way overpriced to me.  But, then, the Jordan add-on was reasonably priced (although you should have more than one day in Petra).

Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@xxxxxx> wrote:
The National Geographic Society offers several photographic
workshops. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they
worthwhile? Most are led by photographers who have done considerable
work for the NGS. Only two in 2005 feature digital photography.
Their website is

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ngexpeditions/

but you'll have to navigate to the correct section.

Roger
--

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?