Re: the end is nayy...

Deen:
: Maybe I can finally afford that Sinar (and associated overpriced
accessories)... and hey, maybe a small drum scanner... and a dip-n-dunk
processor... :D and I really don't think film costs anything in a
commercial shoot, and the wait is not such a big deal, and the tension is
FUN.

I've a Sinar C tyo sell Deen, you interested? ;-)

got too many 5x4's.. cutting back a little and just keeping 2 or 3 now