Re: dust on the sensor

At 09:12 AM 10/19/2004, lea wrote:
I know the manual tells how to clean the sensor. Has anyone done it?

Yes. However, the method the manual tells you to use may not get all the dust off. I use the Kinetronics Spec Grabber for the difficult stuff. It's available from B&H.

Anything I should be particularly careful to watch out for?

Don't use your fingers to clean off the dust.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com