To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

I can't recommend a flash meter other than to say mine is a Sekonic and
it wasn't at all cheap. Others may know more about options for cheap
ones than I do. A hunt on Ebay would likely give you some info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Holmes" <W8TAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 3:50 PM Subject: Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

Leah:  The flash does have a manual full power mode, and so I can do
that without any trouble.  I guess my next question is, Can you
recomend
a decent, Inexpensive flash meter. I've never even seen one that I
know
of, much less have one. I also have experienced what you have with
the
shortening of the learning curve with digital, and thats the only
reason
that Im trying this.

TIM