Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

From: "Tim Holmes"

: Hello all:

you know, I'd REALLY like to hear from Greg right about... now.

Ah Karl, I presume you are referring to my 'Tech Doc 100378 - The pro bono wedding shoot' found on my website http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/. Although my advice relies heavily upon there being food and drinks at the event, the main points of the tech doc should be applicable here also.

I'm not having a good day today or I would write more.

Greg