Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

Gregory Stempel wrote:

Tim,

The one major weakness that I see is that I dont have any kind of studio
lights. <<<<

Your printer strikes me as a greater weakness than the lack of studio lights. What's the point of taking awesome photos if you can make awesome prints?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com

So far, I have been extremely happy with the quality of the printer. I have no complaints with it what so ever. I will admit that I am fairly new to the field of digital photography, but the prints that I am getting from this printer are at least as good as anything I ever got from film processing (either machine (read cheap) or specialty shop) if you can be a bit more specific as to the quality problems, I may be able to answer in a bit more conclusive fashion.

Thanks

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
Fine Light Photography