photoshop question

I'm trying to reorganize some wedding photos within the Photoshop 7
browser. I want to organize them in an order I like then do a batch
rename. Is it possible to click and drag the images to get them in a
different order from how they appear when the browser opens? I know I
can sort by all sorts of means (rank, filename, etc) but dragging would
be my first choice. Does anyone know if it's even possible? If so, how?

Thanks,
Lea

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com