Re: Flash Compensation

> > Let me put the question this way...  How do PJs
> and
> > event shooters get natural looking fill flash with
> > their auto everything SLR's and speedlights, while
> > working quickly?

They use a gitzmo that goes atop the light source.
Basically, it "enlarges" the aparent source of light,
thus diffusing. You can literally strap an inflated
baloon on the flah lamp to get the same result
(considering the color, of course).

See this link:
http://www.photographytips.com/page.cfm/281

=====