Who was Russell Kraus?

Andy

While aimlessly wandering the Internet I came across an announcement for
a "New" mailing list - dating back to 1994:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=01HBM057IVWY9D5DS2%40ritvax.isc.rit.edu&output=gplain

<<<
PhotoForum on listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Photo/Imaging Education
List

   The PhotoForum is an open, unmoderated  discussion list and databank
   serve photo educators and the photographic and imaging communities with
   a communications  link to discuss  aesthetics, instructional strategies,
   processes, techniques, criticism, equipment, electronic imaging, ethics,
   history and  other relevant topics  especially, but not exclusively,
as
   these apply in educational settings.

   PhotoForum  membership includes  photography instructors  and students,
   professional  and amateur  photographers, and  members of  photographic
   associations and educational institutions worldwide.

   Several professional associations are considered "friends" of this list
   and are encouraging their members to establish a communications channel
   through this network. Additional associate groups are most welcome. The
   list also provides a FAQ file and a worldwide DATABASE of postsecondary
   schools that provide courses or programs of photographic instruction.

   with the following in the text portion of the message:

                  SUBSCRIBE PhotoForum   your-name-here

   Once subscribed you will be  provided with a more comprehensive list
of
   requests you can issue to the  listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   List Managers:  Andrew Davidhazy  andpph@xxxxxxx
                   Russell Kraus     rckpph@xxxxxxx

1) I don't remember any postings by Russel.
2) The spelling of "aesthetics",  including the leading dipthong, I thought
it began with a plain "e" now in modern American usage ;o)

Bob

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/