De: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Elson T.
Elizaga
Enviado el: domingo, 10 de octubre de 2004 18:23
Para: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Asunto: D70 funny sound

I just bought a D70 and noticed something strange about it. When I shake
it horizontally, I hear something inside, like a tiny, loose screw,
bumping repeatedly into something. It's audible even if your surrounding
is noisy.

A friend of mine in Singapore told me she hears a similar sound, when
her camera is shaken vertically. There is also a website, with posts
from two D70 owners who are disturbed about this phenomenon. One wrote
that the sound is driving him nuts. But another friend who also owns a D70
does not have the same problem.

Any comments from other proud D70 users?

Elson

--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://nazca.sni.ph