Re: Help with java script - note from list HQ

It works fine with Safari on my old G4 running OS 10.3.5. Clicking on the thumbnail moves to the photo and text (full screen). I have to use the browser back button or mark the page for snap back to get back to the original page. Clicking on the name below the thumbnail opens a new window with the same information, but I have to scroll to see it all. Have you checked the preferences section to see if there's a work around? I don't use IE anymore unless I have to for some webpages where all the information won't display.

Roger

Hi everyone,

Odd thing. It seems that the java script associated with
the gallery does not seem to open up a new window when the
name of the author is selected. Netscape (early version)
has no problem.

Note: "Clicking" on a thumbnail is only supposed to go
forward and open up a new webpage with the larger version of
the image plus author info. The author's name is supposed to
present a pop-up window with same material.

Any java guru out there who can lend a hand by checking what
might be wrong in the source coding of the gallery page?

thanks,

Andy