Re: Just a comment on Bob's turntable photo

He he...

As a retired ex-statistician turned "photographer", I feel Bob is fuzzying the borders between the two disciplines to an alarming extent....

Great reading anyhow; keep on tinkering! Personally I´ve found Murphy´s law to be one of the Great Forces of the Universe, whatever your ocupation...

Per Öfverbeck http://foto.ofverbeck.se