Re: digital printing & print resolution

On all the cameras with "digital zoom" I´ve had, they do indeed "bloat": the "digitally zoomed" images have the same number of pixels as the unzoomed ones. Needless to say, I never use this "facility"; when cropping is needed, Photoshop handles it better. The target group for this "embellishment" must be those who print directly from the memory card.

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se