RE: PF Exhibits on 10-02-04

PF Exhibits on 10-02-04

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 25 SEP 04. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

              Les Baldwin - Bent Head

Sort of white-out.  I see a little detail but it all looks washed out. He's
scratching himself, I suppose, must have ticks.

              Laurenz Bobke - Angling

Lovely peaceful day on the river....  Like the golden sky reflection.

              Veli Cigirgan -

Where's the boat?

              Jim Davis - Meijiros Doin' It

Lovely nature shot.  Well snapped... You must have spent hours over this
one.

              Deen Hameed - I have a Dream

Nice to be 12 again - perhaps - with all that life ahead.  All that promise
and discovery.  Ah - well what it is to be 12!

              Dan Mitchell - Etienne

Two ladies having afternoon tea... how lovely to be "in the money".

              Charles Siegel - France, June 2004

Is that what our French friends are at...  Nice mono shot of some kids
playing(?) in the street.  I wonder what they are discussing .. "Shall we go
and mug that bloke with the camera... who does he think HE is? ... Taking
our photo....  That will be 200 Euro!

              Jim Snarski - Whitewater

Looks like he's enjoying himself, but he might be in trouble, he seems to be
going the wrong way!

              Christopher Strevens - Native Briton on Reigate Hill

You don't see them very often!

              Bob Talbot - 33 rpm

Paper and pins --- its brilliant, I suppose you could calculate the
exposure, let me see, about 30 degrees or 1/12 circle at 33.3 RPM 1 rev is
1/33.3 so time is 1/12*1/33.3 minutes or 1/8 sec. (?)