studo lighting

I'm in the market for new studio lights. I'm upgrading out of my current
Novatron system which I really like for its simplicity but find has too
slow a recycling time for my needs.

I'd like to go to monolights, I think. I may consider heads with a
separate power box if anyone can point me towards a good system.

I've investigated the Calumet Travelite system and think it to be a good
one but thought I'd like input from others before making a big jump.

The lights will be synched using my Quantum Freewire system.

I've about $2000 to spend and would like to have 3 heads with one large
softbox...3x3 feet at least...maybe 4x4. I've got all the lightstands a
girl could ever need.

Any suggestions? Suggestions on reputable places to purchase from would
also be appreciated.

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com