Re: PF exhibits on 09-18-04

> Unbob missed a critical detail, a certain component that a collegue
and I
> constructed which it looks like Bob T must be testing in this shot

Ah Karl.

Yes, I was surprised you forgot that "item".

I hope also you have not got any grief from your customs over the bark
I sent you in return. And as to the pirated music CD: got a
translation of the greek track yet?

Mmm... I do have the slide of the resulting image but, being
non-digital, I'm loathe to submit it to such a prestigious gallery.

What was the point?

Why was I using a mini-receptor close to the target?

Why was that chrysalis stuck to the turntable at 33rpm?

What were all those pins doing?

What was  a small square of grey card stuck to the spindle with
blu-tack?

Bob

Oh, the lawn looks better now - it has been replaced by a path.
And the tree behind it: I burned that two weeks ago.