Re: PhotoForum main exhibit updated 11 09 04

> >              Bob Talbot - Girl

> A lovely picture of innocence.  But NO DISCLOSURE?  How can I tell
it is
> actually a girl?  She could be a character from Wallace and Gromit!
> like this image a lot.  But your sad lack of disclosure means I can
only
> assign you a PQRSTUVW of 31.23892
Mr Rosen

I'm UN-sure what you mean by disclosure?

The title said it all: girl.
The supporting info - really, an explanation to those in the land of
cosmetic surgery that happiness comes from within, not from a new set
of straight teeth.

Maybe I should have mentioned the eyes: yes, they are closed.  I was
tempted to clone some in from "body parts" to satisfy the old - well,
a portrait must be in focus on the eyes and hers are shut.

But no, that was how she smiled: eyes wide shut.

Oh, for some background then, to help you.

Film: Kodak 200
Frame number 11a
Location: St Kilda, Outer Hebrides, UK
Transport: Jean de la Lune (twin masted schooner).
Camera: not f'ing digital, that's for sure or I would have missed the
moment, the eyes would have opened again and that intense smile lost
... OK, I admit, a Fujica ST605n.
orientation: Vertical format, 90.023 degrees from horizontal.

No marine life were harmed to make the shot:

Bob