Re: old nikon lens info anyone?

You have a good old Nikkor 50mm f/2 Nikkor lens. The H stands for 6 elements to make up the glass group(s) and the C stands for coatings on glass that we are all familiar with.

No old Nikkor lens is a paperweight. Most were built so tough, they will out last the new stuff. You should see my old Nikkor 300/2.8 AiS manual focus. It looks like it was dragged behind a tank in nuclear war. But, it works perfect on my new D1x.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com