Re: Simultaneously combining the novel with the familiar

As I understand it, the term troll means someone who seizes on any opportunity to vent a lot of hot gas, mostly venomous. Well, that's exactly what I'm seeing here lately. Non-thinkers and non-writers and I suspect non-photographers spewing out rubbish in great quantities.

Basta!

John

John Palcewski
Forio d' Ischia, Italia
http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe

Well, at last!  We now all know what this list is for!

It's to discuss the three big troll subjects on all my other lists:

Mac vs PC
Nikon vs Canon
Film vs digital

goodie, goodie.