Re: Buy Ilford, Cheap

In a message dated 3/9/04 6:29:23 am, wb9cac@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I guess it's expected in the digital age. Too bad, have used their films for
years. In my opinion, it's the best B&W out there.

I still maintain that for the best in camera negatives for platinum printing, FP4 is the only film available.

How much do the receivers want ?

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)