Scanners - which one??

Hello

Thanks for all the answers and suggestions regarding our question on
scanners - most appreciated. We probably should have probably been a
little more specific on what the scanner is required for. We no longer
do film photography, and so did not require a unit capable of scanning
negatives...just photographs and material required for digital work.
However, the information we received will be useful down the track if we

decide to get a fancier scanner if and when we pull out all our old
negs/slides.

Thanks again
All the Best
Anita & Rob