Re: first show

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christy" <christynyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:02 PM
Subject: first show

Hi Christy,

Jeff and Emily gave you very good advice. I can only reiterate what has been said - the mat and frame are important parts of the image, so thought should go into choosing both. That doesn't mean the mat and frame have to be expensive, though. As a general rule I've found plain and simple work best.
A professional framer can be a blessing. I like to tell the person who mats and frames my photographs that I supply the music, but she makes makes my photographs "sing."
Where is the show? Having , ". . . a few prints accepted" is very exciting. Congratulations.

And . . .there is no such thing as a dumb question {:->

Marilyn