John's Drag Racing Documentary Project

Cousins, the first (or second) fruits of my
documentary project on drag racing--Democracy of
Speed--have just gone up on the Fixing Shadows
website:

http://fixingshadows.org/

Click on Gallery, then on my name under What's New.

Many of you know that I've been working on this
project for the last three racing seasons.  You've
seen some of the images in the PF gallery and in PF's
Gallery X.

The project seems to be working its way toward a book
proposal.  There's still work to be done, mostly
interviewing.  In the meantime, enjoy the show.

Comments welcomed, of course, on or off the list.

Those of you who are feeling lazy can simply click on
the link in my sig.  But you'd miss the other fine
work on the Fixing Shadows site.

--John

=====
J Mason
Charlotteville, Virginia

New! Democracy of Speed, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html