Re: New Member

ADavidhazy wrote:

Srinivasa,

I am little bit nervous at this time to take the new
job, however I will be accompanying my Father-in-law
for sometime and follow him around when he is on job.

Excellent idea! I think any 100 speed coolor print film will be fine.
Yopu could probably move up to 400 speed film if you wanted to do some available light "candid" photography.

andy

What about the Kodak Portra family? The 160 and 400 speeds come in Vivid and Natural color versions.

Bob