Happy Birthday to me! (belated)

Dear Colleagues,

Some time ago Jan promised to buy me a birthday present:

>  I have just the thing for Afterswift's next birthday -- Leica's new S1
> digital studio camera. If we all chip in we can probably come up with
> the $19,500 needed to get one.
>
> Then Bob will have nothing more to complain about.

Do you remember?

At the time I recalled I said:

> My birthday is October 1st. My hands are just itching to get hold of that
> Leica digital. I know I could do right by it. If you can't swing the Leica S1,
> I'll make do with an M6 with Noctilux. Please don't forget the UV filter and
> lens shade. I will think no less of you. It's the sentiment that counts.

I've been waiting just 4 days short of 6 years for it. Somehow I think it's YOU that is all talk.

Or are you just a fraud?

Best

Bob

Jan Foul wrote:

Perhaps the web has made people think that 640x480 is high resolution?

Bob

Blah blah blah blah blah.

You folks should stop bleating and go take some pictures.
At least with a digital camera you can ditch all your crap without felling a rainforest.

Jan

Actually, I'm a fraud ;-)