Re: Digital Photography - Chris

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:14:56 +0200 (CEST), Qkano
<snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>By and large that works for me too: there is a curious thing though that XP "knows" you have reinstalled a ghost image even though you do it to the same HDD.
>
>ie:
>Make Ghost image of HDD
>Change windows
>Reinstall Ghost image to same (original) HDD
>Windows detects a hardware change!!!

Ha! I tried using XP's own built in restore feature. Didn't work of
course. I turned it off, I don't need the overhead for something that
DOESN'T WORK!

Do they actually test these things I wonder...

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/