Re: Trip to Greek Islands / Photo opportunity

damn shame you only get 4 hours in santorini...i intend on spending a week or so there on my next hellenic journey...i'm certain you'll have no difficulty finding fantastic image opportunities...eat the octopus whenever possible...OPAH!

Izzet Cigirgan <izzet@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am going to visit some Greek Islands this September with a cruise, and
maybe somebody can help me about places to visit and take some photos.

The bad thing is we will be bound to the times of tha cruise ship.

Anyhow, we will be in Mykonos 3 pm to midnight; Patmos 7 am to 10:30 am;
Rhodos 7 am to 6pm; Crete 7 am to noon; Santorini 5 pm to 9 pm, Pireaus 6 am
to 6 pm.(all weekdays)

It seems I will have some chance in Mykonos, Rhodos and Pireaus (Athens?).

This is going to be my first visit to Greece, and I will appreciate any
help.

Veli Izzet

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?