Re: I'm finally back...(PFers NC area)

Shyrell

I did not know your mother-in-law, and I imagine many here didn't. However let me offer my sincerest condolences.

In this digital medium that is Photoforum we can come and go without a hello or a goodbye. Your announcement has meaning to many of us far beyond your personal loss. We make friends here, we develop a close intellectual relationship. If any of us are to leave, whether it be by choice, or because we have had our time in this place, our friends may simply never know.

If something were to happen to me, I wonder if anyone close to me would think to make a comment here?

Bob

shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I'm back on-line. My mother-in-law was in and out of the hospital for
nearly 2 weeks till they finally sent her home with Hospice in home care.
She finally passed away last Friday the 13th. She had been suffering with
heart disease for the last several years. We went to Tennessee for the
funeral. Things are getting back to normal. I have 397 mails to sift
through, but please be assured, I am still anxious to get together. I'll
be working on some sort of central location for as many of us in NC, TN,
and VA as possible for a one or two day Shoot/Gab/Share session. So just
hang in there and my apologies for the delays!

Shyrell
NC