Re: Gallery

this week's inclusion of the developing fern and the wild carrot shots ironically coincide with my obtaining a copy of a Taschen publication of Karl Blossfeldt's work...amazing stuff

fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
More or Less Quoting Qkano :

Not enough time to do a review but although I like the graceful curves of "lilith
on Rehearsal", "Wild Carrot" really inspires me. I'm getting geared up to do some
similar shots of my own so maybe I'm sensitized to this style but I really like the
classic portrait-like look.

Greg Fraser

This mail sent through WebMail | Courtesy of Golden Triangle On Line

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?