From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Talbot
Sent: 09 August 2004 08:09
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Digital Photography - Chris

> Digital PhotographyMy CD writer will not store 600MB of 15MBTiff
files if
> all are saved at once.

> Anyone else had similar experiences.  Anyone with ideas as to how to
fix.

> Chris,

Simple answer

1) Always select the option write to a "disk image" first:

Which burner software do you have?

2) Make sure your PC is not doing anything else intensive while
burning - I'm sure you wouldn't be doing any surfing of the internet
etc ...

I comment  because my ancient 350MHz system is 100% reliable when I
follow the above two bits of advice but break either of them and it
becomes flaky,

Bob