Re: Location for PFr's get-to-gether

Marilyn wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pini Vollach" <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Pini Vollach"
<pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 2:39 PM
Subject: RE: Location for PFr's get-to-gether

I'm not insulted at all. It's just that Los Angeles is closer {:->

Marilyn

My vote is for Las Vegas, NV.

Valley of Fire State Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are both close.

Zion National Park in Utah is close, sorta.....

Then there is the food and entertainment.  Oh yeah, and the games of chance.

My last reason is that all I'd have to say to my wife is, "We're going to Las Vegas....." Her bags would be packed before I finished talking.

Bob