RE: Digital Photography

Don,
I'm very enthused about the prospects for digital cameras for my
interests. The point of "fewest parameters" being harder is great.
Doing so many things easily with these cameras CAN be a hinderance
rather than and advantage. That might be why there is an increased
interest in older methods of photography.   I have a love/hate
relationship with my Canon D70 right now. It comes out of the bag after
all the film is gone. My friends with the latest DSLRS are doing
phenomenal work. I am very interested in discussions comparing digital
with conventional photography because for me the material evidence
(negatives) of the picture means a lot. I understand that that is
boring and irrelevant to many.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.