From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James B. Davis
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 1:08 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: gallery this week

Lots of free time this morning, so here's 10 more minutes of my time:

Greg Fraser Eye

good looking eye, nice skin

Peeter Vissak

kind of nicely framed but looks too setup. I think if the young man
was doing something would help :-)

Jim Snarski Echo

My first thought was that the image was stretched vertically. Or
perhaps this isa crop from the lower left corner of a wide angled
shot?

D.L. Shipman China Rose

Nice rose, but I'm not crazy about the dark background. The unreal
colours around the edge make me wonder if that's its natural colour. A
natural coloured background would help there. Maybe it's time for me
to submit my favorite rose image.

David Dyer-Bennet Worn lily

I have also always been fascinated with after blooming flowers. I've
not shot one yet though. I dunno why but they just don't make a great
image for me. funny that I like looking at them, but don't want to
shoot them

Leslie Spurlock School Child (Haiti)

good looking photo journalism shot!

John Mason Soweto, South Africa, July 2004

Now this is the shot of the week. Very nicely catpured, John. Even
without the person it would be a good shot.

Laurenz Bobke Autumn Reflections

Oh I love water reflections. While this one has nice colour, not more
about it does anything for me.

Pini Vollach Petra Siq

I like the people descending but I want to see all of the people!

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/